Atlantic’s Elf on the Shelf, Sprite, was looking for something to leave for Santa that wasn’t cookies. We all know Santa loves cookies, but Sprite wanted to be different. How did Sprite decide to stand out? Coca-Cola brownies!
Here’s the recipe, adapted from Betty Crocker’s Cola Brownie Recipe:
- 1 Box of Betty Crocker™ (or Pillsbury™) fudge brownie mix
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Coca-Cola (from a 12-oz can)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray the bottom of a 9×13 pan.
- Mix together brownie mix, oil, egg, and Coca-Cola Classic until there are no clumps. Spread into pan
- Bake for 24-28minutes, or until center is mostly cooked (we heard Santa likes his brownies slightly undercooked)
- Cool brownies and serve.
For whipped topping, follow Betty Crocker’s recipe! Try our recipe? Tell us what you think below in the comment section!