Big Game = Big Food.
Football wouldn’t be the same without an ice-cold Coca-Cola and some Sunday staples like BBQ sauce, chicken wings, and chili! Amp up the flavor of your favorite big game foods with these recipes from The Coca-Cola Company:
- Use this Thick BBQ Sauce recipe on ribs, chicken wings, or just about anything else for a surefire hit this Sunday!
- There’s nothing that goes better than chicken wings and football (except Coca-Cola, of course!) Why not change up your traditional chicken wings and try this Coca-Cola BBQ Wings recipe by Chef G. Garvin. Our mouths are watering just thinking of the taste!
- Did somebody say Chili? See what some chili champions have to say about the origins of the dish and check out some of their recipes here.
- What’s better than a BBQ Chicken sandwich? Pulled Chicken Sliders with Barq’s Root Beer BBQ sauce, that’s what.
- Looking for a lighter option for the Big Game? Try these Diet Coke Oven-Baked nachos developed by the Culinary Institute of American for Coca-Cola.
Planning on testing some of these recipes out? Take a picture of your final product and send them to us (firstname.lastname@example.org). We’ll post them on our Facebook page!